Hello I just recently got nominated for the Liebster Award Thank you Bisma , A thought process , for this recognition. I am intrigued by your thought process that made you include me in this list. And yeah I am sorry Bisma I ‘ve taken too long to respond….for several reasons …1. being me the idlebrainsite …i had to live up to my name…2. I really wanted to make sincere nominations of the people whose work i had truly enjoyed and left me moved…And although Bisma you are one of those too bad i cant nominate you again or can I ? Once again thank you for the nomination 🙂
So here are my processed thoughts for those prodding questions:Let’s begin !
- What does your name mean? My name is idlebrain suggesting that i took up blogging to redeem my rusting brain and yeah i guess i was too lazy to really conjure up a nice one.
- What inspires you to blog? Actually my very first blog answers that question. THE BEGINNING
- What is you favorite book and why ? There are too many The Blind Assassin by Margaret Atwood, The Fountain Head by Ayn Rand, Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte , The short stories of Dorris Lessing, Serendipity by Umberto Eco, Midnight’s Children by Salman Rushdie, My name is Red by Orhan Pamuk and of course the poems of Williams Carlos Williams, Maya Angelou, A K Ramanujan, ….in a random order , those are a few that come to my mind at once.
- What is your favorite quote? I am too lazy to type all….but if u insist let me say Mallarme’s “To define is to destroy, To suggest is to create” something i try to achieve in my writing…
- One thing you’d like to change about yourself? Not one….many…there is always room for growth….if I may equate change to growth
- When you look at the sky, what do you feel? It usually triggers introspection….And a thought process begins 🙂
- What is one thing that disgusts you? Character assasination
- What is your biggest weakness? Hmmmm….I wouldn’t use that word….I am an optimist.
- Do you think practicing detachment is the way out? I have tried it so many times….like a rubberband 🙂
- What do you do when you are sad? I cry it out….Seek refuge in words
- How does solitude work for you? I simply love it….I m most compatible with myself….
My questions for you are:
- What turned you to blogging?
- Do you have any writers u look up to?
- What is you favorite book and why ?
- What is your favorite quote?
- One thing you’d like to improve about your work?
- If you can change an incident in your life….would you…which one …why?
- If you were bestowed with a boon what would u ask for?
- What is love to you?
- How do u deal with ur sorrow?
- How should an ideal love relationship be for you?
- Would you want another stint at life…..What do u want to be reborn as?
How does it work?
- Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you and link back to them.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you
- Nominate 11 other bloggers ( with under 200 followers)
- Let the bloggers know you have nominated them.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
Come on guys ! Its pretty simple and an amazing opportunity to get to know your fellow bloggers better and promote their work. But if you want, you can ignore this nomination and go on with your lives.
Eagerly waiting for all of your replies and do link it back to this post so I can view them. Have a great day ! 🙂